HOME PAGE

Wednesday, April 10, 2013

Important like our blood circulation


     Mugisha Ed-son  now 22, grew up in a family of seven in the Kagera region in Tanzania. With the support of my parents, I have been able to afford school materials or continue My education. Today, as a university continuous student at Ardhi university.
via Africa
 Today I am going to tell you about the problems  faced by university students, which needs a life changer to provide a smooth run in different high institutions of learning. Most of students lack tuition fee due to imperiousness of the government support. Parents mostly play a great role in life and help their kids by providing relevant material in school. They struggle hard in agriculture activities [80%  of the population rely on agricultural products] to ensure that ends meet difficultly.  Since downfall  of the colonial rule, the government has not performed to it's best to provide essential service by the people BUT that doesn't mean failure we can still make it on our own as the community.
 via Africa

    “Supporting one child means supporting the family.One thing that I want to highlight is how Child Fund’s work is fruitful. There are many successful people " I can say that Child Fund is just as important as our blood circulation" who are working in many areas in different organizations. Supporting one child means supporting the family. For instance, my family has benefited a lot. I have created work opportunities for my elder siblings by supporting them financially, and I was able to teach my younger siblingI am sure that I will keep on improving and give credit to Child Fund often. I want to be a role model and pass this message on to other children who are receiving support from Child Fund to give credit to people helping. I hope that our children will attain similar success to what I have achieved now. "SUPPORT THE SAVE THE WORLD" PLEASE SHARE THIS

No comments:

Post a Comment